Monday, March 15, 2010

Brian + Katie = Engaged

These two are getting married in two months and it seems that it couldn't come any sooner for them:) I have known both Brian and Katie but have never been around them together since they have been dating/engaged. I was able to spend a good hour and a half with them during this shoot and I began to realize just how unique these two are. Brian has a knack for gardening and with the plan in mind to grow a potted garden on their balcony; one of their wedding registry stores of choice was Home Depot. I just loved that! Since the outdoors are a big part of their life I found it fitting to do this shoot out in the Arizona wild, which thankfully in spring is green:)




Talk about unique, this engagement ring tops it all! I absolutely love it.



Doesn't she seem happy.




No one would ever guess this is in Arizona.







This one was all their idea, some good serious faces going on here:)






1 comment:

  1. Rilie, I absolutely love these pics....you are amazing. =)

    ~Holly Nave

    ReplyDelete