Friday, August 6, 2010

New Package

I wanted to introduce the new First Year Package that I have just included in the info section of my website (you can check it out at www.riliedeephotography.com). For $500 you get 4 one hour photo shoots that will captures your little one as he/she grows in that first year! The shoots included are Maternity, Newborn, 6 month and 1 year. The beauty of it all is that every member of the immediate family can be included in these shoots, so not only is the growth of your new baby captured but also the growth of the family! If you are interested in scheduling your First Year Package e-mail me at riliedd@gmail.com. To look at some previous examples of these kinds of shoots check out the pictures on my website which you can do anytime by clicking on Rilie Dee Photography located at the upper right hand corner of this blog under my website. Now here are a few examples of Maternity, Newborn, 6 month and 1 year shoots!




No comments:

Post a Comment