Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Windmill Winery Open House


This past weekend I was invited to this great venue to show a bit of my work at their open house. The Windmill Winery is a beautiful diamond in the rough located in Florence, Arizona. This place is seriously so charming and their rates are great! I didn't take any shots of the grounds (which include an amazing red barn, vintage gates, beautiful gardens, fields and so much more!); that will have to wait for my first wedding there in October which I am stoked about! The open house brought in couples/parents/wedding planners who wanted to view the property and check out what they offer along with us vendors. If you are planning on getting hitched anytime soon or know of anyone this place is a must to check out! They are offering another open house on July 11th so go to their site and get that info! I am telling you, you will be impressed:)


There are a lot of different table setup options and color schemes to choose from which are all real classy and fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment