Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brian and Jamie - The Wedding


The moment that I walked into the house where Jamie was preparing for her big day I knew this wedding was going to be super enjoyable:) And the moment I saw this lovely bouquet I was one overjoyed lady! Just about every aspect of this wedding was unlike any other I have witnessed. Whimsical, most definitely, and touching as well. There is no doubt about it that Brian and Jamie are meant for each other, just about every moment spent with them put a smile on my face. This is one wedding that I will not forget!




How amazing is this cuff link?! More robots to come:)





A sweet little church was the venue for the ceremony.






The reception site, with it's murals, paintings and modern interior design, was a perfect match for the robot center pieces.






The bride and groom had a mixed gender bridal party on each side.




Brotherly love:)


Then it was time for some newlywed portraits, we had quite an amazing pallet to work with!
















Love how unique you two are and I am so happy that you chose to show it throughout your wedding day!

10 comments:

  1. Superb clicks and seems to be quite unique wedding. My friend is getting married at one of the superb wedding venues in Yorkshire next month. She has booked venue online recommended by her colleague. Eagerly waiting for the glorious function.

    ReplyDelete