Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meet Baby Benjamin


How sweet is this boy?! I was super excited about this shoot because I have known baby Ben's mom, Ashleigh, for some years now and back in 2010 I photographed Jon and Ashleigh's wedding. I can hardly believe they have a baby and what an adorable little family they make! Benjamin was so relaxed and happy during the whole session and I just loved seeing the three of them loving life together. God has blessed these guys for sure and I could not be more thrilled for them!


His little smiles just melted my heart!



And look at those lips! He is just perfect:)






Love this, you can feel the love.















The little gangster:)


Congratulations Jon and Ashleigh, he is beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blessing that God has given you!
    Merry Christmas! Diane Lam

    ReplyDelete