Friday, April 13, 2012

Booked!


Last night my husband and I booked a Disneyland trip for our daughter's 3rd Birthday and gosh do I feel like a kid again all giddy and excited:) I grew up going to Disneyland for our family vacations and the memories I have are such a big part of my childhood. I must say that it's definitely an even better experience taking your own child and watching their excitement! My in-laws took us to Disney World when Ivy was just one and a half and the memories from her first Disney trip are ones I will never forget. Now that she is older and very much into every single one of the Disney Princesses I am that much more thrilled that we are taking her! In one short month our girl will be a 3 year old (where did the time go?!) and I can't think of a better way to celebrate and make lasting memories than at the happiest place on earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment