Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Norton Family (aka my family!)


My family from California has been visiting for the past few weeks and I asked my sister Morrie if she would be interested in taking some family pictures for us while they were here. She has photographed a few weddings with me and has a natural eye so I was thrilled that she was up for it! It was nice being able to pass the camera around and I am so happy with the outcome, thanks Morrie!




Ivy is usually not up for getting her picture taken... so I brought along some nerds candy and she did great! This is one instance where bribing is welcome:)




Love these two so so much!





She makes the best faces:)


I decided to join her.





Pretty little lady.



Love this last shot:) Thankful for my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment