Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Foppe Family


I still have not gotten over the cuteness of this little dude:) Jasper was one very happy and cooperative baby during our 2 hour shoot which made for some great pictures and lots of them at that! It was a beautiful crisp day and I think it is safe to say that all four of us enjoyed ourselves to the full. I seriously loved photographing this family and I am positive that they will love the results from our time together!




These are pretty much the most awesome tattoos I have ever seen!





Going for a little ride:)




Jasper was very intrigued with all the leaves, he thought they were pretty tasty too:)


Love it!




This is Jasper's favorite book at the moment and I was so happy that his mom brought it along.




Second location + second outfit = outstanding!


Seriously Jasper, you are adorable!






Great expression little guy:)







It just so happens that this couple's 3rd anniversary was the day of our shoot, great way to celebrate your family!





Just so sweet.








This is most definitely a favorite from the day!


And another:)





I truly enjoyed getting to know you three while taking your photos! Thanks for the opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I went to school at GCU with the dad. How funny. What a small world :)

    ReplyDelete