Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Xarold and Mirelle - The Wedding


Having never been to a Catholic wedding ceremony before I was very excited to be able to experience my first on Xarold and Mirelle's big day! A bonus to my inexperience of the traditions held in a Catholic ceremony was the fact that this one would be almost completely done in Spanish... and I said bring it on! Although I do wish I could have understood what was being said it was easy enough to follow along with Xarold's quick overview before everything began:) The bride arrived looking beautiful and once she was positioned at the end of a long line of friends and family, the priests made their way down the aisle to signal the start of the ceremony.





Officially married!



I just HAD to share this fun moment right after the ceremony ended:) We were off to get the portraits of the newlyweds and Xarold unexpectedly pulled into the McDonalds drive through! Apparently these two were hungry so why not!:)


I just love it:)









Love Mirelle's something blue.



One of my favorite shots!


Thought the cake was super cute!


Then they danced the night away! Congratulations you two, I loved this new experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment