Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Michael and Heather - The Wedding


It was absolutely awesome to be a part of this couple's big day because I knew Michael and half of the wedding party many years back. I was thrilled when they asked me to document their wedding and it has been a joy to get to know Heather, I don't think she could be any sweeter! They were such a lovely couple to photograph and their wedding had a fun and fresh feel which topped it all off! Once again I am proud to post such a unique and beautiful wedding!



Love the colors!



The groom and his guys came prepared for the day. I love how happy Michael was:)




Just had to get a close up of this cuteness:)



There was lots of laughter within this group!


And how amazing is this!



You guys are awesome, period.


The bride showed up looking beautiful and ready to put on her gown.




Heather, you are gorgeous!






Adorable:)





After the girls' portraits were completed they circled up with a few family members to pray, it was a sweet moment.



The ceremony site was charming.






Love these two!


Married!




The wind kicked in a bit and the vail went wild:)


This was one shot the couple specifically asked for and I am so glad they did! Love it!





Stunning!















Your wedding was fantastic and the two of you make a pretty darn good couple:) Congrats!


1 comment:

  1. These photo's are fantastic, You planned it out so great and got such effortless shots. And props to a gorgeous couple and very fun bridal party. I really enjoyed these

    ReplyDelete