Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Bloom Family


The last time the Bloom family was on the blog the girls were teeny tiny and oh how they are growing up into little beauties! I love seeing these four have such a good time together, it's just so adorable:) You can tell that Kim and Jason are amazing parents to these girls. I even heard that Jason recently went on his first solo shopping trip for the twins and came home with quite the stash of baby girl clothes, gotta love it! It always brings a smile to my face when I see them each week at church and getting to spend a whole hour with them for our shoot was great!




These girls are precious.





I still love the fact that Mackenna (left) and Peyton (right) are so uniquely different in looks and personality. Such sweeties!







Rockin' the chucks!



You guys are great, truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment