Monday, April 12, 2010

James + Stacy = Engaged


I could not be happier for these two, they are a perfect match! Even if you were just in their presence for a minute, maybe even seconds, you would come to realize that they are truly one sweet and happy couple! This shoot was full of many laughs and it's so wonderful for me as a photographer to see my clients enjoying themselves during the time we are taking pictures. When that happens it creates true beautiful moments to capture, and in my opinion, those are the best kind. So enjoy taking a look at some great moments with the future Mr. and Mrs. Martin...



















The ring is gorgeous, I love that vintage style.






Stacy has some seriously beautiful blue eyes!




We were able to capture a few more moments as the sun began to set. It was quite the romantic atmosphere indeed!






Happy trails you two! I wish you the best on your upcoming journey as a married couple.


No comments:

Post a Comment