Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sage and Maccoy

I have known these two little sweeties since they were both just a few days old. Sage is the smartest six-year-old I have ever met and I enjoy learning facts from her about lightning, sharks, and other things on our planet. Three-year-old Maccoy makes me laugh so much when he calls his toy figurines "little fellas" and he is also super sweet by occasionally telling people how nice they look or that he likes their shirt or hair, depending on the day. It's been a joy being a part of their lives and I can hardly believe how much they are growing up! This shoot was so much fun because these two know how to work it in front of a camera!













Boys will be boys right? I love it!







Sage has been reading since she was very young. The poems and stories by Shel Silverstein are high on her list of favorites.



Maccoy has been very interested in the Disney movie Cars since he was a tot and he enjoys lining up his "little fellas" on a regular basis.






Here are some Easter shots. The kids kept looking inside the eggs for chocolate, I was sorry to disappoint them but it is a little early.







Thanks for being who you are, kids!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my, those two are a hoot! I LOVE the reading pictures. Reminds me of Marissa. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rilie you have such good ideas and I love the colors in these photos. I can't wait to see Keith through your lens as he grows up!

    ReplyDelete