Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Harvest Family Portraits


Mother's Day at my church is all about the family portraits! I was asked to do this same thing last year and now it has become a tradition. No better way to honor moms then to give them a family photograph because all moms love pictures:) I got this overwhelming feeling of thankfulness while working on these pictures, it's awesome that I get to be a part of this church family and that I know all these beautiful people! I am blessed! To all of you in these photos: Micah will be printing you a color copy and will be at the connect table on Sunday handing them out. If you would like a black and white digital copy (like you will see in this post) then shoot me an e-mail - riliedd@gmail.com. Enjoy!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment