Monday, May 9, 2011

Jason and Kelsey - The Wedding


I was looking forward to photographing this wedding because this couple's engagement session last year was pretty fun:) Jason made Kelsey laugh so much and I knew that their wedding day was going to be full of laughter as well and I was absolutely right! These two are so comfortable in front of the camera which makes my job that much easier. Kelsey was a composed and happy bride at the salon the morning of her big day. I love being able to capture the beautiful transformation that a bride goes through, especially when they are as relaxed as Kelsey was!







Once Kelsey was all prettied up we headed over to the venue which most of you blog followers should be familiar with by now:)




Her dress was perfect!



And so were the shoes:)



While I was out getting a few shots of the rings I ran across this pretty little thing:)


The girls had some time to enjoy themselves before the busyness of the day got ahold of them.



Now how incredible is the bride's bouquet?! Kelsey made ALL of the bouquets that you will see in a moment, they were so unique and just amazing!






Youngest little ring bearer I have seen yet! The flower girls pulled him down the aisle in a wagon:)


They looked so good against both the white and black dresses.





Love this moment captured by my second shooter (and brother) Brady Daniels.






And before you knew it they were headed to say their "I do's"!







This is them, right here.














Jason and Kelsey wanted to let everyone know that they appreciated the love and support, the best to both of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment