Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Warner Family


I was thrilled to take pictures of this sweet young family! I knew Sarah in high school and it has been great to catch up a little. She is such a good mom to her three awesome kids, I am amazed by her! You all make one cute family:) Little Savannah was absolutely adorable with her big blue eyes and calm demeanor.




Mr. James started off a little camera shy but slowly warmed up when I told him that I thought I heard a dog barking in my lens...:)




Ava was super sweet and outgoing from the start! I love how each one of them had different types of little personalities!




Both of the older siblings were sweet to their baby sister.








Play time is a must in the middle of a shoot:)




Baby girl conked out and James gave us a smile, no better way to end it!


No comments:

Post a Comment