Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hayley - Senior Portraits


In just a few short weeks Hayley will graduate! Good feeling huh?:) Her next step after graduation is to prepare for college. She chose a school in Hawaii and she will be going with a close friend. Does not seem that it can get any better:) When Hayley and her mother began contacting me in order to discuss senior pictures I was very excited for the opportunity to do my first senior portrait shoot. Hayley came prepared with a variety of cute outfits/accessories and the pictures turned out beautiful! Definitely not a long shot with a smile like Hayley's! She looked gorgeous and was a natural being in front of the camera. Hayley, I hope the best for you on your college journey!
















Hayley pulled mom into one of the shots. They seem to have a special relationship and I know that mom is going to miss her daughter but what better place to visit than Hawaii!












No comments:

Post a Comment