Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adam + Kasie = Engaged!


If I had to describe this couple with one word it would definitely be "sweet"! They were just too adorable together and there were many times during the shoot that I would think to myself, "That is love." In-between shots one or the other would do something cute and I would say, "Do that again so I can get a picture!" Made my job a lot easier:) It was great to hear the excitement in their voices and see it in their expressions as they told me their engagement story, how things didn't go quite as Adam had planned yet it all turned out wonderfully in the end with Kasie's squeals of excitement! I just love it! And here is the beauty that Adam placed on her finger...






The couple made this the night before the shoot to possibly use for their "save the dates". So cute!





Kasie's necklace is pretty awesome, had to get a shot and include the ring:)





He is head over heals for you Kasie!







Keep being cute you two:) Can't wait for your big day!


2 comments:

  1. Rilie! We love them all! You are amazing :) Thanks sooo much!

    Kasie

    ReplyDelete
  2. KASIE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!! <3 CONGRATS AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE (:

    LOVE YA,
    CHY

    ReplyDelete