Friday, September 10, 2010

Michael + Wendy = Engaged!



There is no doubt about it, these two are smitten with each other! It began as a friendship, as Michael secretly had a crush on Wendy for many years, Wendy always saw Michael as a great guy then one day she saw him as even more... I just love their story! The foundation of their relationship has been there all along and it was evident that these two could not be happier to marry each other. I could tell even before I met them that this was truly a wonderful time in their lives given all the exclamation points in Wendy's emails:) I just love it when my clients are overjoyed about getting their pictures taken! It was wonderful to watch them enjoy each other and just have fun during our shoot.









Their first kiss was after Michael proposed and Wendy said "yes"...so sweet! After finding that out I made sure to give them many chances since they have not been engaged very long:)










These are always fun to do:)










I really like this detail shot of Wendy's necklace and ring.











This ended up being one of my favorite shots from the shoot!







Looking forward to photographing the wedding on...




November 20th:) It's going to be a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Aaron Zint (best man...oh ya)September 10, 2010 at 5:11 PM

    yay! yay! yay! I almost cried at one point. These are so amazing. I love you guys

    ReplyDelete