Monday, September 13, 2010

Prep


Last Saturday my husband's co-worker, and friend of ours, got married! I took some engagement photos of James and Stacy not too long ago and you can check them out by clicking here (then click show older posts). I came early to the Wrigley Mansion before all the festivities began in order to take a few prep photos. I always enjoy this time as everyone is excited for the upcoming event and yet they have to take the time to settle down and relax a little in order to get prettied up (at least the ladies do:) I just LOVED Stacy's red heals and her dress looked even more fantastic once she had it on! I guess the right way to say that is SHE looked fantastic in the dress:)



Loved the bridesmaid's dresses as well. There were a few different varieties but this one was a fav; it even had pockets!


All of the details Stacy added to her gown went together perfectly. She was sparkling at the alter:)



Love this shot of her perfume of choice.


I had a bit of time before the bride got her hair done so I moseyed around the mansion a bit to get a view of all the decor and thought this was a cute touch on all the tables.




I also took some time to tour the mansion itself and found it quite charming.


Could not resist, how cool is this old phone booth!


A bride must always be close to her phone on her wedding day... Grandma called Stacy to wish her well, so sweet!






I truly enjoyed your beautiful wedding, Stacy! You looked amazing and all your hard work paid off:) Hope the best for you and James. Enjoy Hawaii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment