Friday, November 5, 2010

Gabe + Jessica = Engaged!


These two have known each other since high school and now they are getting married! There is almost nothing sweeter than the excitement that you can feel between an engaged couple as their wedding day approaches. When that excitement flows into an engagement session I am thrilled! There is nothing more fun than a date which includes a photo shoot, am I right?! I hope all my engaged couples feel this way when it comes to their engagement session:) Well, these two did great and their pictures make this photographer happy!



A beauty!



Love this shot.









When we got to our second location Jessica saw these flowers and told me that they are very similar to the type they will have in their wedding. Could not have planned that better! That type of thing just makes my day!










Gorgeous!


Can't wait to work with you two again on your wedding day!


No comments:

Post a Comment