Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Fox Family



These four were just awesome to photograph! I think I was surprised how smoothly things went considering the fact that there was a three year old and a one year old included in the mix. They were so well behaved and not a single tear was shed (photographing my little girl these days is a different story so I think that is why I was pleasantly surprised this day:) Even with the cold and wind blowing about us... these guys had fun together and I absolutely LOVE the joy you can see in their faces in the shot above, just so darn cute!




Brynn is such a pretty little girl!




And I couldn't believe how much Owen reminded me of his Dad. He is definitely Brad's mini me with all his facial expressions:)





I guess the little guy just felt like giving mom a squeeze at the moment, oh how I love the random acts of toddlers:)







Here are a bunch of the two kids just being kids (I love there spontaneity!). They were pretty excited to hold their initials and I had a good laugh when Tanya thanked me for placing the kids the way I did which kept the shot from spelling out BO:)







Love how proper little miss Brynn is in this shot compared to Owen's "all boy" look:)




Could they be any more adorable?! I think not:)








Brynn was being so sweet!





Owen on the other hand needed a little force lovin:)






For all you facebook users... Like.







Thanks Fox family for being so great during our shoot! I think the kids deserve a treat:)


No comments:

Post a Comment