Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Recap


2010 was such a good year... If I were to look back one year ago from today I would have never imagined that I would be doing all that I have in 2010. Those of you loyal blog followers have heard me mention the top 10 of 2010 post that I would put up at the end of the year. Well, it was too hard:) There was no way I could only choose 10, believe me, I tried! So instead I decided that I would do a recap and choose pictures from multiples shoots. I won't be doing this every year but since this is RDP's first full year I figured this would be a great way to celebrate! I really have to say thank you to EVERYONE who has supported me in this endeavor for it has been a HUGE success! I can hardly believe it and I am really looking forward to all the great shoots and events that will come my way in 2011!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment