Friday, December 31, 2010

Future Photog Contest


I said that I would let you all know in December the details of my upcoming contest that will be held at the end of January and since this is the last day of December I figured I better do just that! This contest will take place on my facebook page so if any of you reading are not fans yet you better get to it! On Monday, January 24th the contest will begin by you posting a photo on my Rilie Dee Photography facebook page. It must be a picture of YOUR child or a picture your child took. As the title states, it's all about your little future "photog" and you can be as creative as possible on this one! Hopefully the picture I put up of my little future photog will help a bit:) You win by having the most "likes" out of all those who entered so you must tell all your FB friends to become a fan of my page and vote for you by liking your picture on my RDP page. The contest ends on January 31st at midnight and the winner gets a free hour photo session, woohoo! So start thinking now and be ready on the 24th to post what you have come up with, I can't wait to see some good creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment