Friday, December 10, 2010

Steve and Amy and Max:)



I LOVE this first shot:) This couple was just adorable (not to mention very photogenic!). Once again I was able to see an old friend, I have known Amy since high school, and once again this made me realize that I have just about the best job in the world! I was happy to see that these two brought along their canine and they were smart to have Amy's mother meet up with us to watch Max while we got the shots of just the two of them. Let me tell you, this dog had some major personality (which I loved of course!).





Oh that tongue!













Amy rocks the heals.








This is a favorite for sure!





Got Max back in at the end for a few more family shots. He was pretty happy to see these two again, it was cute:)


No comments:

Post a Comment