Friday, December 17, 2010

Dennis + Rachelle = Engaged!



Rachelle loves her cowboy! If I could use just one word to describe her it would definitely be excited:) From the first day I talked with Rachelle I could tell that planning this wedding was so fun and enjoyable to her (which is how it should be!) but once I saw her with Dennis I could tell that she was even more excited about the man she was marrying and the planning was second best (which is also how it should be:). I truly enjoyed being in the company of these two and it was great to actually come into their territory for the shoot. We took their pictures on a piece of land that the two have purchased and are beginning to fix up just in time to call it home once they have said "I do". They have big plans in store for their property (which will one day include horses!) and I think it was a perfect place for their engagement shoot because one day they will be able to look back and remember how it all began.







I love these two shots! Work it Rachelle!





They had fun and that is what makes it fun for me!





Dennis is fixing up an old truck that was in his family years ago. I thought it was pretty awesome just how it was so I can't even begin to imagine how great it will look when he is finished with it!





This is just the best:)



A neighbor decided to join in the fun:)



These two are just great.



Soon we had a few more friends join the party.


This one was not camera shy at all!





Awesome.



This was my cue that it was time to give these two some space:) Can't wait to see you two again in March!


No comments:

Post a Comment