Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Justin + Sarah = Engaged!


When Sarah contacted me and asked me to take her engagement and wedding day pictures I was thrilled! I have not seen her in many years and I was so excited to hear the good news about her engagement. I am thankful to be doing what I do because it has connected me with old friends, what an awesome job being a photographer is:) Justin and Sarah could not have been a happier couple and it definitely shows in their pictures! Can't wait to see their smiling faces again when they get married in February!




Love it:)



Justin, you have one beautiful fiancé!






These set of shots are just lovely. That tree is amazing!







Too cute here!







Justin made Sarah laugh A LOT:) It was awesome.





Perfect shot to end the session! So good to see you Sarah AND Justin as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment